1. Name and contact details of the responsible
Telephone: +49 (4154) 8981399
Fax: +49 (4154) 8981388
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website ghp-nord.de, on your end-device information will be sent automatically to the server of our webpage due to the browser you use.
This information will temporarily stored in a log file.
The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automatic elimination:
- IP address of the requesting computer.
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the file called
- Website from which access takes place (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 § 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest
follows from above listed data collection purposes. In no case do we use the data collected
the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3.Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties, for purposes other than those listed below will not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- according to Art. 6 § 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO you have given the permittance to this
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 § 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required and there is no reason to believe that you are an overriding have a legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in case that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 § 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
- his is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 § 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
4. Affected rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us.
In particular, you can provide information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or who, planned retention period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the source of their data, provided that these were not collected from us and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, providing meaningful information about their details;
- according to Art. 16 DSGVO the immediate correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us without delay
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO,
unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the purpose of
fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or in order to
assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims is necessary;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you have been informed of this fact.
and we no longer need the data, but you do so in order to assert it,
exercise or defence of legal claims or if you wish to appeal pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO against the processing;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a
structured, common and machine-readable format or the transmission to a
to other persons in charge;
- in accordance with Art. 7 § 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. This
that we will not use the data processing based on this consent for the future.
allowed to continue and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can
to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
5. Right of Opposition
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 § 1 sentence 1 lit. F DSGVO are processed, you have the right, in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR to make opposition to the processing of your personal data, as far as there are reasons for this, arising from your particular situation or the opposition is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case you have one general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specification of a special situation. Please do make the use of your right of revocation or objection, and send an e-mail to email@example.com
This data protection statement is currently valid and is dated from May 2018.